Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Track 9

13 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suspense- Busy, rapid, pacing- discourse?
    tick-tock, FRANTIC

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a sense of chaos here and I thought of flocking birds because of all the swift chord changes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The same skittering small creatures from earlier appear in another painting. They are not being watched or hunted here. They are rejoicing and fearless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quick, something scurring around running into danger

    ReplyDelete
  6. I imagined several individuals running and chasing one another through busy city streets.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Same woodland creatures as from earlier. Only this time, the squirrel is being chased by a bird who is angry at the squirrel for getting into its nest.

    ReplyDelete
  8. excitement, giddiness, overjoyed, toys! christmas?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I pictured scurrying animals. They were really starting to creep me out, though.

    ReplyDelete
  10. seemed like a lot of people/animals bouncing around

    ReplyDelete
  11. This track felt really busy. It reminded me of The Sorcerer's Apprentice, right before everything goes insane.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I also thought of Jesusmas on this one. :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. I imagined a terrible thunder storm. That woodland animals were trying to run away and trying to hide away to their homes in the forest.

    ReplyDelete