Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Track 8

12 comments:

  1. Whimsical- like a Disney film- sensed hidden danger- challenge- soul-searching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was something very tender and a bit sad about this piece, I think, like am mother losing her child.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The theme appeared to be a minor-keyed close rendition of the promenade theme. It was dark, but marked his return from the underground for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I imagined person searching for someone only to see that they have died.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This reminds me of Beauty and the Beast. It's very magical and mysterious. The viewer wants to know what is going to happen, and the music adds a light suspense to it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonder, rising intrigue

    ReplyDelete
  7. I pictured a king, or a person of power, feeling inner conflict.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This one reminded me of the feeling that I got when I was watching Bambi, and Bambi's mother died. A very gloomy "morning-after-the-storm" kind of feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Made me think of the morning after the storm I mentioned in the last post.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I pictured someone searching for something in the dark outside with only a lantern of some sort.

    ReplyDelete