There was a lot of turmoil here, I also felt as if this was a journey kind of like soldiers and their trip home from war during the colonial era because I heard a marching tone to this song. So very uniform in the background.
I felt as though he had stumbled upon a staircase that led downstairs. The piece seemed more fit for him walking a basement corridor lined not with paintings, but with various metal crafts, suits of armor, torches, and wondrous works of craftsmanship. He paces slowly, admiringly.
The first thing I heard was marching. I could feel a sort of conflict. Then I pictured a woman, sitting at home, looking out the window, at the soldiers marching outside. She was very worried. But then her son comes to see her, and she is very happy to see him, and they have a nice moment. But then he tells her that he must go off to war, and that he just came to say goodbye, and that there was no way she could stop him from doing his duty. So he leaves, and watches him from the window, as he joins the rest of the soldiers, and they march out of her sight.
This one felt like another confrontational piece, but an honorable one, almost. I could picture an army marching out to do their duty, even though they know that they'd probably die.
Challenge- fallen, remorse, anticipation, DARK KNIGHT (batman) feel, pre-battle, amped-up.. building something.
ReplyDeleteThere was a lot of turmoil here, I also felt as if this was a journey kind of like soldiers and their trip home from war during the colonial era because I heard a marching tone to this song. So very uniform in the background.
ReplyDeleteI felt as though he had stumbled upon a staircase that led downstairs. The piece seemed more fit for him walking a basement corridor lined not with paintings, but with various metal crafts, suits of armor, torches, and wondrous works of craftsmanship. He paces slowly, admiringly.
ReplyDeleteDreary, very slow, deep colors
ReplyDeleteI imagined a sole person walking through the darkness at night with the moon hanging above his head.
ReplyDeleteThis is almost like a funeral scene. Something tragic has happened and people are in mourning over someone or something.
ReplyDeleteMountains, rocky outcrop or high pass, overcoming surpassing great danger... cave
ReplyDeleteThe first thing I heard was marching. I could feel a sort of conflict. Then I pictured a woman, sitting at home, looking out the window, at the soldiers marching outside. She was very worried. But then her son comes to see her, and she is very happy to see him, and they have a nice moment. But then he tells her that he must go off to war, and that he just came to say goodbye, and that there was no way she could stop him from doing his duty. So he leaves, and watches him from the window, as he joins the rest of the soldiers, and they march out of her sight.
ReplyDeletesad and gloomy
ReplyDeleteThis one felt like another confrontational piece, but an honorable one, almost. I could picture an army marching out to do their duty, even though they know that they'd probably die.
ReplyDeleteIt sounded very stormy, like a ship stuck in a storm, possibly a slave-march type of scenario, too.
ReplyDeleteI felt as though this musical piece could have represented as a group of soldiers marching off to war in a different rows and lines.
ReplyDelete