I got a fleeting feeling from this, like something is always changing which is why I related it to little creatures like mice running about or being chased.
A snow-covered village with may trees and houses. It is dark, but light is emitted from the furnaces and candles from the houses. In the windows there are people staying warm. There is a feeling of warmth within cold depicted with a sense of comfort.
I saw a big flowery meadow, with lots of birds and butterflies fluttering around. It was very warm and peaceful. But then it got really intense, and I couldn't figure out why.
I thought of a very pretty scene of presumably the first show storm of the year, the sort that a bunch of jolly children would frolic in while their parents look on with smiles remembering what it was like to be a child.
Happiness- intrigue, pacing- build up- calm, loud.
ReplyDeleteI got a fleeting feeling from this, like something is always changing which is why I related it to little creatures like mice running about or being chased.
ReplyDeleteA snow-covered village with may trees and houses. It is dark, but light is emitted from the furnaces and candles from the houses. In the windows there are people staying warm. There is a feeling of warmth within cold depicted with a sense of comfort.
ReplyDeleteHappy, reminded me of fantacia
ReplyDeleteI imagined joyful small animals scurrying through the forest on a spring day.
ReplyDeleteI picture a wooded forests with small woodland creatures. It's like an animated movie where a squirrel is chasing another squirrel.
ReplyDeletefields with cherubs (dancing), enticing forests.. frolicking.
ReplyDeleteI saw a big flowery meadow, with lots of birds and butterflies fluttering around. It was very warm and peaceful. But then it got really intense, and I couldn't figure out why.
ReplyDeletehappy scene that sounded like a bright sunny morning
ReplyDeleteThis one was really cheerful, and I could almost picture some fox kits or fawns playing in a picturesque little meadow.
ReplyDeleteI thought of a very pretty scene of presumably the first show storm of the year, the sort that a bunch of jolly children would frolic in while their parents look on with smiles remembering what it was like to be a child.
ReplyDeleteThis track made me think of little mice playing in a meadow trying to get home before they got in trouble from their mom.
ReplyDelete