Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Track 5

12 comments:

  1. Felt like someone was rising.. in a progression. Getting ready to be the best at something.. like a champion of some sort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt as if it was a walk, or a journey which is why I pictured a father and son walking along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The man walks farther down the hallways in search of another painting to connect with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very curious someone

    ReplyDelete
  5. I imagined a King taking his rightful place on a throne.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an uplifting piece. Soething good is happening, like a victory scene in a movie. It all sounds very medieval.

    ReplyDelete
  7. By this point I realized this was definitely the walking theme, so I tried not to come up with any stories and simply wrote that the man was "walking majestically".

    ReplyDelete
  8. stark resonance, great valor, a ballroom entrance, promenade.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Again, this one seemed like a repeat of the first track, but on a much grander scale. I felt like I should be walking into Buckingham Palace or viewing Mt. Olympus.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Joyous festivities!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I felt as though this was a short clip but what I felt from it indicated that their was medieval kind of victory march;happiness

    ReplyDelete