Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Track 3

13 comments:

  1. Broken.. trying to regain something. Reminds me of the Walton's television show for some reason with the twangs, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sense of sobriety or even calm. I pictured a nice Spring Day in the pastures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pictured the man at the exhibition walking outside in the courtyard. There were the most vivid beautiful trees casting shadows on a bright sun-lit landscape. The clouds are thin and bright. He returns to the exhibition.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was very soft and calm

    ReplyDelete
  6. I imagined a Disney scene, the scene of the mother swan and all her chicks swimming on a crystal clear river(in the movie The Ugly Duckling)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is like a resolution piece. After the scary suspensful moment, the viewer needs something to calm down with.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awakening, passing motion

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was very calm and relaxed. I thought of a very comfortable home scene, with a happy family spending time with each other in a log cabin with a warm fire going. I know that's pretty random, but it seemed very peaceful to me. But I knew it sounded the same as the walking theme, so I knew it was the guy walking again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. sounds like the bad guy left and everything was calm

    ReplyDelete
  11. This reminded me a lot of the first track, but with a more humble and reflective feel to it. Like someone was remembering fond memories or something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sunrise. 'Nuff said.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This song reminded of of a bright and sunny meadow. Maybe there were some animals in the field like two deer eating grass.

    ReplyDelete