Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Track 2

12 comments:

  1. Dissonant, suspense-- like someone was running. Reminded me.. made me see like Good being taken over Evil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a storm or turmoil here between two forces. There is also a sense of foreboding from the large forces. I pictured cliffs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frantically moving miniscule figures trapped in an eternal state of motion through brushstrokes. This painting also contains a predator who lurks in the shadows. The theme I heard reiterated the most was fear, seemingly from the figures in motion. The concept of "Cat and Mouse[Mice]" comes to mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very dark, someone scared or running from something

    ReplyDelete
  5. I imagined someone stalking or hunting a small prey.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this song is like the suspensful scene in a kids movie. It's very prominent and lets the viewer know something bad is aboout to happen/happening.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I pictured very clearly a large, scary beast. Using the same words as Joe, he was stalking and hunting his prey (the little scurrying music), and I'm pretty sure it was successful and ate some of them, and then was later stalking the survivors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dark, fast, intense, mysteriously delicate, indeterminate, ..also slow menacing impending tragedy, the plague, Hades

    ReplyDelete
  9. sounds like evil villan showing up or something bad is happening

    ReplyDelete
  10. This one had a dark and creepy feeling to it, and also a hint of confrontation. I felt like Beowulf and Grendel were about to go at it, or I was in Shelob's lair.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It made me think of a mouse running about in a house being chased by a cat for some reason. No idea why. Fascinating!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This song gave me a creepy type of feel. I thought of maybe a person walking down a dark hallway of some sort.

    ReplyDelete