Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Track 15

12 comments:

  1. Conquered Evil, celebration. Pride, happiness, fulfillment. Tears of joy, getting prize, etc. "Olympic Gold," new life.
    Something still as danger, evil not dead? Second-guessing?
    Overcoming questions
    THE END COMPLETE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Triumph once again. It recalls the Greek Gods on Mount Olympus each one being introduced in turn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the man leaving the exhibition flooded with inspiration and raw emotion. I imagined the music as a conveyance of his emotional state. He was positively charged with the experience and depiction of the paintings, but the emotions the specific paintings he viewed evoked were dark. Contemplative and unclear once more, he leaves content with the true effects that art possesses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The same as number 1, royalty, something big

    ReplyDelete
  5. I imagined good triumphing over evil, then everything returns to peace.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a coronation scene. It is victory over a battle, then the rightful king is being memorialized by getting crowned. He is brave and deserves this. It also sounded a little bit like the Jurassic Park soundtrack.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ultimate Triumph! Glamour? Glory! Fame, Fortune, Comfort, Rest, Triumph again! Memorium, unsurpassable triumph and glory! redundancy! Triumph more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. sounds like hero defeated villain--the end

    ReplyDelete
  9. I picture a war hero (probably the same one as in the last song) coming home (with the rest of the army, of course, but we're going to focus on our hero.) He reunites with the people who love him - his friends, his girlfriend, and his mother. These moments are very emotional, and the people that go to reunite with him try very hard to hold back tears, because they are so happy that he is back, and they had been so worried that he would not survive the battle. Our hero, however, is gleaming the whole time, a calm, friendly smile on his face, telling them all that it was okay, that he was back now, and that everything would be fine. Later on he is being crowned king. A bunch of zombies suddenly come up out of nowhere, and he's like, "what the hell? Zombies?! Get out of here!" So they just sort of leave, and then it's back to the celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This one was really interesting. It progressed in sections, to me, and I linked each section to a movie scene. At the beginning, it felt like the "natural order of things" was restored, like the end of the Lion King. Then, it moved on to a celebration, like Cinderella's movie scene. After that, there was a slight mourning period, like in Phantom of the Opera when Christine visits her father's grave. Finally, it ended with the majestic feeling that track 5 had, of viewing Mt. Olympus.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This one was almost definitely the victory fanfare for the good guys who won that last battle. Good stuff, indeed. I really enjoyed the experiment. Sorry again for being late.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I pictured a long walk way with a red carpet. I feel as though someone important like a queen that is amazingly beautiful is being cheered and applauded by a bunch of people while walking down this carpet. She sits in her thrown. I also feel as if their is a lot of men fawning over her.

    ReplyDelete