Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Track 13

12 comments:

  1. Still, followed, insecurity, hope remains.
    Something lurking, hope overcomes confusion/frustration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a creature hunting its prey so I guess something lurking or skulking behind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The creatures take a wrong turn and stumble upon an interesting room. If at all this story I envisioned is still trapped within frames at an exhibition, it is the predator's tiny lair and the creatures gasping in front of the treasures it possesses. They are mostly keepsakes that have been stolen from the creatures that the predator adores.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Walking in a dark place with moments of light then back to the darkness

    ReplyDelete
  5. I imagined a predator creeping on an early winter's morning

    ReplyDelete
  6. This scene is silent distress. Someone is having an inner battle with themselves over something. Maybe guilt over the death of a loved one, or just the loss of a loved one in general.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Delicate, angelic, heavenly

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw this sort of as a battle between good and evil. I pictured children, who were innocent and good, but the evil was trying to corrupt them, and continued to try harder as they grew older.

    ReplyDelete
  9. sad and gloomy like mourning the dead

    ReplyDelete
  10. This piece was a bit confusing. There were moments when it sounded happy and then it would suddenly turn unhappy. It felt almost like a dream sequence, where the dream switches from a nightmare and back.

    ReplyDelete
  11. To be honest, I don't know about this one. I'm going to assume the silence of my mind represented confusion.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I felt as though there was a man walking down a street in order to get tor his female companion on the other side. And the female was eagerly awaiting his arrival.

    ReplyDelete