The small creatures begin searching for the predator, deceived that it is barely living. The static image I saw was the predator hiding in a gap within a table-level bookshelf under a half-fallen book while the creatures run around searching.
I felt as if there were a bunch of people such as maids and servants cleaning and doing all kinds of housework at once. I kind of thought of Cinderella while hearing this piece of music.
Something beautiful, realization, radiance- falling, diving, un-pure happiness, stress.
ReplyDeleteA chase there is something frantic about this piece. There was a Tom and Jerry like cat and mouse scene going through my head at the time.
ReplyDeleteThe small creatures begin searching for the predator, deceived that it is barely living. The static image I saw was the predator hiding in a gap within a table-level bookshelf under a half-fallen book while the creatures run around searching.
ReplyDeleteSomething falling/ animals running through the woods
ReplyDeleteI imagined someone running from the law and fighting.
ReplyDeleteThis is a chase scene. Soemone is running from something.
ReplyDelete?...Wonder, ultimately a mildly pleasant confusion, consonant chaos
ReplyDeleteAt first I pictured a big party, but then the party started to get a little out of control...
ReplyDeletesounds like people running around
ReplyDeleteThis was another track that felt really pastoral, but in a very busy way. I could picture a fox running from the hounds.
ReplyDeleteSome dude on his way to work in the city. Hustle and bustle and general craziness!
ReplyDeleteI felt as if there were a bunch of people such as maids and servants cleaning and doing all kinds of housework at once. I kind of thought of Cinderella while hearing this piece of music.
ReplyDelete