Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Track 10

12 comments:

  1. Drama, discouragement, deception, breakdown, struggle, darkness/shadows, suspense

    ReplyDelete
  2. A feeling of being trapped or subdued. I saw a snow storm continuously falling over a little town for a long period of time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The theme of the predator itself. It is large and wrathful. Yet, the theme evolves into something more. He is tragically alone and unaware of a way to cope with life. At a point I felt as though this predator had died. Maybe this is what the small creatures had been rejoicing for? The tail-end of the piece shifted drastically. The predator was on the move. Perhaps it had feigned its death to divert the small creature's attention? I couldn't envision one painting or image that could depict all of the events that occurred in the movement.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Someone being dragged away, epic movement, in danger

    ReplyDelete
  5. A battle scene between two people. The viewer doesn't know who is going to win, and the music is adding suspense and even more wonder.

    ReplyDelete
  6. underground, explorative

    ReplyDelete
  7. I pictured a very powerful man, who was dressed like Caesar. There is a quiet moment, like he's trying to figure something out, I think. Then I heard trumpets. At first I thought there were trumpets because he was royalty, but then I thought that the trumpets were actually a voice. A woman's voice. They seemed desperate, like she was begging him for something. He seems to almost consider what she is saying, but then his minion (who is voiced by the lower, mischievous trumpets) speaks to him. The powerful man is suddenly very angry, and he yells at the woman to get out, and the minion throws her out. There is a moment where it seems as if he almost regrets this decision, but it passes quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. sounds like a battle between good guy and bad guy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I felt like I was walking into Dracula's lair while I was listening to this track.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I felt as though their was someone evil stalking and lurking in the dark after their new innocent victim.

    ReplyDelete