Wednesday, September 21, 2011

9/21/10

Art is the most individualistic medium of expression. No two representations are the same. It's a manner of conveying those emotions that cannot be captivated by words. There's no wrong way to go about it either, it simply is the artists emotive release. In the same right, the art piece beyond the artist is open to any number of interpretations, leaving (art) a limitless vein of representation.

3 comments:

  1. I honestly agree with this far more than what we are represented in the readings we have read. It hits home with the final line you say, "leaving (art) a limitless vein of representation. And I also agree that the words we express through art are... wordless representations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the both of you art can be interpreted in many different ways, Its an expression of emotion and it is a wordless emotion that is expressed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, however, going to a further extent. Isn't life just one big picture for the will's perception? What I mean by this is every time you move you gain a new perception of the surrounds around you, furthermore, as we talked about in class every time you "space out" in the surroundings around you, you are lost inside the glorious picture around you.

    ReplyDelete