I believe that Zeitgeist today is marketing and making money. They are kind of selling our soul and ruining the genuineness of music. I’ve noticed that in a lot of popular songs I don't sense any true emotions. I don't believe that there is anything true about it it's all fake. They are just trying to make money and the more they produce the more money they make. Also I think the music a person listens to defines them so people who may listen to a lot of fake mainstream may be a little fake themselves..? Or just may be being manipulated by these producers who are just out to get some money. I’ve also noticed there’s a constant change in music there is some many different ranges, you just need to look for music and not just accept what playing on the radio.
I believe that Zeitgeist today is marketing and making money. They are kind of selling our soul and ruining the genuineness of music. I’ve noticed that in a lot of popular songs I don't sense any true emotions. I don't believe that there is anything true about it it's all fake. They are just trying to make money and the more they produce the more money they make. Also I think the music a person listens to defines them so people who may listen to a lot of fake mainstream may be a little fake themselves..? Or just may be being manipulated by these producers who are just out to get some money. I’ve also noticed there’s a constant change in music there is some many different ranges, you just need to look for music and not just accept what playing on the radio.
ReplyDelete