Corey- I liked how you picked a band to define your taste in music-- really thought out and really cool. I also liked how you talked about chord arrangements and how they are melodic-based, basically finding a "new way to think of a typical rock sound."
Emily- I liked the story format of your presentation, showed a lot of emotion through it, which was wonderful.
Kristen- Varied, soundtracks to movies, which was really cool. I liked how you discussed the idea of music you enjoy needs to be "strong, but not harsh." You also brought up a good point with the beat and how you like the good ones-- and how the music needs to tell a story (or rather, you like when it does tell one).
Dan- Distinct beats, older music-- Calming, self alternate reality. I liked your various musical pieces and ideas-- I liked how the music moved you emotionally and put you into memories, which to me, showed how much music affects not only your life, but everyone else.
No comments:
Post a Comment