Sunday, December 4, 2011

11/30 Presentations

I enjoyed all the presentations.

Kristen, Dan both of your musical taste is extremely different than mine. I found it extraordinary Kristen that you love soundtracks having never met a I guess "true" soundtrack lover it was fascinating to hear all these soundtracks that for the most part I've never heard of. Which I guess shows how limited I am when it comes to musical appreciation/listening.

Dan all I can hear is the Jep Theme song. I like that your presentation wasn't just about emotion but also at least with the tie in from the Jep final question song brought your listening to a cognitive level as well. "It helps me study," I personally am going to try using this song myself for the same purpose, because after you talked about what the song does for you in that light I can definitely fathom it helping myself as well.

Hunter all I have to say is props to you. For the first time ever I enjoyed Metallica. The way you talked about them and what Metallica does for you, it finally got me to understand why there is so many people who see Metallica as a good band. It was neat that the first song you played is on the Black Album (the first album I got of Metallica's to see if I enjoyed them) and how I saw them from a different light. Maybe because I have aged and can comprehend deeper meaning like you yourself had at a young age.

No comments:

Post a Comment