Emily: It's funny, I liked that song, but never gave it really a second thought, but the way you described it made me look further into it than I did when I listened to it without your presentation. I think you really contradict Schopenhauer in a good way speaking about how it is okay to relate to lyrics as they do help some songs and the voice as well when portraying emotion.
Hunter: Your presentation was so good. I like how you connected your musical choice to that of your parents and how you said that you began listening to it because your parents didn't want you to listen to the music you listen to. I thought it was interesting, because I never personally considered Metallica metal in the first place.
Kristen: When you played your country songs I wasn't sure what to expect, but I love how you related it to memories. I thought it was nice how you said that the music grows on you, kind of like it has a personality of its own.
No comments:
Post a Comment