Saturday, December 10, 2011

Response to presentations



Charpentier, Joseph Paul – 12/5
I really think its brave of you to share all your past with us in class,  it must have been struggling and i really enjoy your music it helped me get through hard times in life as well.

Delorenzo, Daniel Joseph – 11/30
I really liked your musical taste i found it really interesting.

Gehrke, Kristen Anne – 11/30
It was good to find out more about you because i didn't know to much about you in the beginning

Jones, Martha Frances – 12/7
I really enjoyed your musical taste it broadened my veiw on other kinds of music

McWilliams, Cory Dwight – 11/30
I really enjoyed your musical taste, a lot that you said in your presentation like talking about voice really corresponded with my presentation too.

Mitchell, Rachael Renee – 12/5
I enjoyed your presentation, you did it really well and gave a good background.
Nelson, Allison Elizabeth – 12/5

I really liked your presentation. You had a unique taste in music I really like Mcfly you deff. opened me up to some different kinda of British music that i liked.

Osborne, Jonathan Connor – 12/5
I liked your presentation you made your fun and had interesting musical choices

Parsons, Frank Jay – 12/5
I really liked how a lot of your stuff was instrumental.

Rowell, Hunter George – 11/30
Metallica is one of my fav bands too, so i enjoyed your presentation, and your personal information about how your dad influenced your music.

Sauer, Melissa Anne – 12/7
I really liked your presentation I really liked the music you choose, Ive never heard of her before but i really like her technique of singing. i'm into that Genre of music myself so it waas good to expand my listening to someone else i like too.

Theriault, Kelsey Lynn – 12/7
I really thought you had a really good presentation, it was interesting to find out music about you because i didn't really know to much about you and i think music tell a lot about a person.

Trzaskowski, Gabrielle Rosa - 12/5
I loved your music  I am a huge fan of tegan and sara, and nineteen is an amazing song to them i really relate to that song right now and ive always been a fan of tegan and sara for as long as i can remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment